Professional Mold Removal Services. Guaranteed Results.
More than just unsightly, mold can lead to reduced air quality, musty odors, and even health issues. That doesn’t mean you should panic if you suspect an infestation, but you should call the professionals at Basement Waterproofing Solutions to discuss our expert mold removal services.
Why should you put your trust in us?
Since 1961, our family-owned business has served New Jersey and Staten Island homeowners with our professional mold remediation services. Basement Waterproofing is three generations strong, and we know just how to use our years of expertise to provide guaranteed results.
Mold Removal You Can Count On
No homeowner wants to live with mold, but for some the health risks can be quite serious. According to the EPA and the American Lung Association, mold can lead to asthma symptoms in people who are allergic to mold.
While serious health issues are rare, you deserve the best possible air quality in your home—and that’s what our mold removal services provide. Our comprehensive services include many steps:
- We use industrial water extractors and other equipment to remove excess water.
- HEPA air filtration is employed to remove mold and other airborne impurities.
- Professional strength disinfectants are applied.
- Any home contents that were exposed to the infestation are cleaned.
Why DIY Mold Cleaning Isn’t a Good Idea
The internet is filled with advice for DIY mold cleaning, but there are many reasons why that’s not a good idea—the most obvious being that it’s difficult to achieve professional results without industrial equipment and products and without expertise in the area of proper mold removal.
Basement Waterproofing Solutions:
- Provides services that meet IICRC S520 guidelines.
- Has a team that is highly skilled in removing mold from all surfaces—including non-porous surfaces, drywall, framing, plywood, and more.
- Employs the use of containment barriers when using air scrubbing machines to prevent further contamination.
- Uses third-party mold testing facilities.
- Re-treats your house at no additional charge until testing shows it is clear of mold.
Contact Us for a Mold Removal Estimate
If you’ve got mold, one thing is certain: It won’t go away by itself.
If you have seen mold or suspect you may have an infestation, contact us today. The sooner you call, the sooner we can begin treatment and restore the air quality in your home. Call Basement Waterproofing Solutions today or fill out our online form now to schedule your inspection with our team of mold removal specialists.
Financing Solutions with Flexible Terms
Eliminate worry and get your home back in top condition with financing options that include 0% financing!