Keeping Your Home's Air Clean and Fresh!
Basement Floor Sealing
Did you know that up to 40% of the air inside your home comes from the basement or crawl space? Due to the “stack effect,” air from these below-ground areas flows and vents upward—directly impacting the cleanliness, freshness, and humidity of the air your family breathes!
That’s why Basement Waterproofing Solutions recommends basement floor sealing.
When applied by our trained professionals, a basement floor sealer will help block moisture from seeping up through the ground. Waterproof yet breathable, our flooring sealer can reduce water-related damage and give you fresher indoor air all year long.
Effective Basement Waterproofing with Flooring Sealer
At Basement Waterproofing Solutions, we take great pride in the quality of our work, and we custom-design all of our waterproofing systems to each individual property. Beyond basement floor sealer, we utilize a wide variety of basement waterproofing strategies—ensuring that each component works together to deliver a dry, clean basement.
Starting with a free inspection, we’ll evaluate your property and recommend the right mix of waterproofing solutions:
- Flooring sealer to prevent moisture intrusion from the ground.
- French drains to keep water flowing and avoid hydro-static pressure build-up.
- Sump pumps to pump away water and prevent flooding in the basement.
- Dehumidifiers to freshen up your air and reduce the opportunity for mold growth.
- Exterior waterproofing, such as excavation, for more complete protection.
Your Basement Flooring Sealer Experts Since 1961
Whether your basement requires a complete waterproofing redesign or just a few coats of basement floor sealing, you’ll be treated to the best the industry has to offer with Basement Waterproofing Solutions!
Let us tell you why.
Other waterproofing companies may offer similar floor sealing services, but we do it with industry-certified expertise and a focus on 100% client satisfaction—the same approach we’ve taken since 1961. By trusting your home to us, you can have confidence in the support of a:
- Family-owned business three generations strong.
- Basement Health Association member.
- Certified dealer of Basement Technologies.
- HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List award winner.
- IICRC- and EPA Lead Safe-certified firm.
See What You’ll Save on Exceptional Basement Floor Sealing Today
Even if you don’t plan to finish your basement, it’s still advisable and worthwhile to seal your floors—and with Basement Waterproofing Solutions, you’ll notice the fresh air and reduced humidity right away. Call our local basement waterproofing experts to learn more about our basement floor sealing services, or fill out our online form to grab your free consultation and quote today!